With the simple yet powerful motive of providing a preventive approach to ailments and sickness; Veteran yoga & ayurveda teacher "Manoj'’ offers Ayurvedic Cooking Classes at Mimamsa Yogshala. These cooking classes are really very helpful in preparing the food that matches your dosha (constitution). Ayurveda Cooking Classes is more than just a simple cooking course, it is indeed a food therapy to boost your bodily energy rapidly and optimize the health of an individual.
Based on the pristine knowledge of about 5000 years ago; Ayurvedic Cooking harmoniously integrates wellness, nutrition and health. More than this, it is also helpful in creating or maintaining a balance between body, mind & soul. When one refers a balanced diet in Ayurveda; he/she means to say about the water levels, body tissues, gunas (properties) of food, vital energy (doshas), quality & taste of food and most importantly, the assimilation by the body.
To maintain a perfect balance; it is most important to have all the six tastes (i.e., sweet, sour, salty, bitter, astringent & pungent) in the same meal. At Ayurveda Cooking Classes in Mimamsa Yogshala; we teach students to cook a perfect quality food that not only satiates the taste but also maintain the health of the body.
You can join the course if:
- You want to discover the basics of benefits of Ayurveda spices & herbs.
- You want a permanent solution to stable health conditions, that can be healed with proper diet.
- You want to reduce or minimize the condition of digestive disorders.
- You want to get the maximum possible nutrients with the food you eat.
- You want to learn completely about nutrition and cooking techniques.